Thursday, May 13, 2010

Grease Pit

Tonight I took two showers.
Why, do you ask?
Well first I decided to take a shower in my dad & stepmoms bathroom shower (because it's awesome).
When I got in the shower I realized there was no conditioner so instead of going back to my bathroom to get some I just decided to use some that was sitting on the bathroom counter.
So when I got out the shower, I already knew I didn't like the conditioner because it didn't even feel like it conditioned my hair.


After about 3hrs I realized my hair wasn't even fully dry yet so I went to go brush it out. As I was brushing my hair my sister started laughing hystarically. My head was covered in a pit of grease. I was so disgusted but it was pretty funny. I had to take another shower and try to get it out.

Next time, I'm stickin' with my TRESemme :)

-Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment